10/04/2019(Wed) 01:10 am (GMT+08:00) updated
Click on the link here: https://tinyurl.com/y67ekut7
29/03/2019(Fri) 06:24 pm (GMT+08:00) updated
Race & Format:
19th Apr - Night Sprint Orienteering @Circuit Road
20th Apr - Score Orienteering @Redhill
21st Apr - Sprint Orienteering @Clementi
Entry Rates / Categores: Refer to Bulletin.
Race format explained:
Sprint Orienteering — Racing againist your own age / gender class, you will be issued a map that is suited for your level of difficulty. Read the map and follow the prescribed running sequence that is on your map. Get all CP on your route, fastest time wins.
Score Orienteering — Interpret your map closely as you try to plot the best route in order to try and get the highest point score from all the available checkpoints. Remember to come back on time too!
- No bag deposits available. Organiser will not be responsible for any left belongings
- Medals will be awarded to the top runner in each age / gender category.
- All timing keys will be returned to staff at the end of the run.
- For your safety, an emergency contact number will also be collected from all runners before the start of the run.
- Participants who take part in all 3 races will recevie a commerative tshirt. Organiser will contact these participants for their sizing.
For more enquiries, contact the organisers (Eugene at 91529246)
This race is organised by Orienteering Singapore and supported by Osportz.