24/06/2019(Mon) 12:14 pm (GMT+08:00) updated
To all participants of THE NORTH FACE OUTDOOR TRAINING - Improve Your Hike! (29 June Session)
Thank you for your interest and signing up with us!
Before the session starts, please take note of the following information:
- Meeting Point: In front of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Visitor Centre
- Registration begins at 8.00am. Please have your confirmation slip (hardcopy or digital) ready for ease of registration.
- We will issue your goodie, The North Face Flyweight Pack, upon registration.
- There will be no bag deposit available for this session.
- Do ensure that you bring along at least 1L of water for the session.
- We also highly recommend that you bring along a rain jacket, poncho and/or an umbrella.
- Please come dressed in sports attire.
- Hiking shoes are highly prefered. However if you do not own a pair, sport shoes are acceptable.
- Hiking poles are highly encouraged, especially if you want to learn how to use them. Optional for those who do not own a pair.
- Please ensure that you have breakfast before coming for the session.
- You may bring along small snacks such as energy bars, biscuits and candy into the trail. However, please be reminded to dispose of your trash appropriately.
- The session will kick off at 8.30am sharp.
- The total distance is about 5 - 6km long and may be strenuous for some as it is on uneven terrain and there is a handful of ascents and descents.
- In the event of wet weather, the trainer may decide to wait or cancel the session.
We're excited and we can't wait to bring you all on an adventure!
Meanwhile, rest well and see you on bright and early Saturday!
13/06/2019(Thu) 02:14 pm (GMT+08:00) updated
2018/11/24(Sat) 08:00 (GMT+08:00)
2018/11/13(Tue) 18:30 (GMT+08:00)
2018/10/27(Sat) 08:30 (GMT+08:00)