Community Engagement Program
"SUNSHOWER" Exhibition x Funakoshi Masayo
Green Asia Culinary Delight
"Sacred Food" - Roppongi Art Night Version
* Conducted in Japanese
As part of the "Community Engagement Program" hosted by Roppongi Hills & Mori Art Museum, the "Sacred Food" event held in July will be recreated just for one night during Roppongi Art Night. Funakoshi Masayo, known for her fusion of food, culture, art, and design, will be serving dishes inspired by artists currently participating in the "SUNSHOWER: Contemporary Art from Southeast Asia" exhibition.
Enjoy Southeast Asian cuisine while watching the short film documenting the July event.
Date & Times: 2017.9.30 [Sat] 3 rounds
* Multiple seatings / Booking required
* Registration will start from 15 minutes prior to starting time of each round.
1) 20:00 start
2) 22:00 start
3) 24:00 start
Venue: Green Asia (B1F, Hillside, Roppongi Hills)
Capacity: 50 for each round (booking required)
Admission: 2,000 yen (Including 1 drink, additional payment needed for other drinks)
Inquiries: Learning, Mori Art Museum
Tel: +81-(0)3-6406-6101 (11:00-17:00, Weekdays only)
［About the exhibition］
”SUNSHOWER: Contemporary Art from Southeast Asia 1980s to Now”
2017.7.5 [Wed] - 10.23 [Mon]
■■■ Please note that we do not accept cancellation and refund after application. ■■■
Method of payment
Credit card, PayPal
* We do not accept cancellation and refund after application.
* Credit card will be handled by VISA, MASTER, JCB.
* The payment method is only "one-time payment." ("Revolving payment" "installment payment" etc. can not be used)
The registered personal information will be used only for operational and contact purposes for the event(s).