- One Day Experience Course to Learn how and Draw Japanese Manga.
- ‘Nihon Mangajuku’, nurturing professional MANGA Artists, holds the program.
- Japanese Professional MANAGA Artists is a lecturer, learn in English Interpretation.
- Takes about 8 hours to complete your work, learning basic technics of Japanese MANGA Drawing.
- USD100.00 worth ‘MANGA Drawing Basic Kit’ is yours!
Western World pay attention to Japanese MANGA. Nowadays, Sections of bookstores are dedicated to MANGA at big cities like Paris or NYC. That popular. Japanese MANGA needs unique, totally different technics from Western Comics, it makes many people abroad devote to learn how to draw.
pop-cul.jp, collaborating with 'Nihon Mangajuku', holds 'MANGA Drawing One Day Experience Program' for International Visitors.
'MANGA Drawing Basic Kit', containing Manuscript Papers exclusive for MANGA, Made-in-Japan pen, and Ink, is distributed to each participant. Yes, your personal MANGA Drawing Tools!
Professional MANGA Artist lectures in Japanese, interpreter translates, learning basic technics of Japanese MANGA Drawing such as 'Panel Layout', 'Inking', 'Spot Filling', and 'Screentone', about 8 hours.
At the end, we frame your work in a day, so that you can take your one and only MANGA back home!
What to Expect
- About 8 hours, start from 11:00am to 6:30pm. You complete one-page MANGA.
- First, lecture what makes Japanese MANGA so special, and point of care.
- Clarification of Drawing Skill comes next. Professional MANGA Artists can clarify at a glance.
- Time to learn 'Panel Layout', 'Inking', 'Spot Filling', and 'Screentone', considering your Drawing Skill.
- It’s time to show works each other!
- Nihon Mangajuku scan and digitize your work.
- We frame your original work!
Venue: Nihon Mangajuku
Kanda Northern Bldg, 6-1-4 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Time: 11:00am – 6:30pm
In case you are late, please call emergency contact in mail we send details to participants after booking.
Food and drinks:
You have one-hour lunch break. Expenses for lunch is on your own.
Gratuities is not required though, if you are happy enough, it`s welcomed.
Bring your own story. Do you think 8 hours is long enough to craft your story? Actually, No! You will not complete your MANGA work. So bring your own story, simply draw it at Nihon Mangajuku.
10 days or more in advance 100% refund.
6 days to 9 days in advance 75% refund.
4 days to 5 days in advance 50% refund.
Program day to 3 days in advance 0% refund. 100% charge.
*Cancellation should be completed based on Japan local time (UTC+9).
Cancellation due to unseen circumstance.
We might ask you for evidence, and your reason is right, refund 100%.
In case we cancel, we mail you to inform at least 3 hours in advance on Program Day, and refund 100%.
2018/07/02(月) 16:30 ～ 2018/07/30(月) 18:30 (JST)
2018/07/04(水) 13:00 ～ 2018/07/25(水) 17:00 (JST)
2018/06/06(水) 13:00 (JST)
2018/06/03(日) (開始時間未定) (JST)