17/03/2021(Wed) 10:38 am (GMT+08:00) updated
Please share your feedback! NIKKEI FORUM "INNOVATIVE ASIA"Thank you for attending NIKKEI FORUM "INNOVATIVE ASIA."
We hope you found it informative.
We would be grateful if you could share your feedback to help us improve our future event.
We will inform you once our Video Archive is available.
Please register from here.
Thank you again.
NIKKEI FORUM "INNOVATIVE ASIA" 2021 Secretariat
NIKKEI FORUM INNOVATIVE ASIA
Reshaping the future growth in post-pandemic Asia
■Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Singapore: 15:00; Tokyo: 16:00; London: 07:00
■Organized by: Nikkei Inc.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
ABeam Consulting Ltd.
■How to watch: Livestreaming / Video Archives
■Registration Fee: Free
Registration deadline for Livestreaming: March 16, 2021 (Tue)
Registration deadline for Video Archives: May 31, 2021 (Mon)
For more information, visit our official website
NIKKEI FORUM INNOVATIVE ASIA 2021 Secretariat
How to watch
You can choose to watch this event Livestreaming/Video Archives or Both.
* Pre-registration required.
◆To watch Livestreaming *Registration deadline: March 16, 2021 (Tue)
After you have completed on-line registration, a "Registration Confirmation E-mail" with URL for the Livestreaming will be sent to your E-mail address from the system automatically.
*Please check your internet connection 10 mins before livestreaming.
◆To watch Video Archives *Registration deadline: May 31, 2021 (Mon)
After you have completed on-line registration, a "Registration Confirmation E-mail" with URL for Video Archives will be sent to your E-mail address from the system automatically.
*Video Archives will be available from March. 24 (Wed).
Please apply for this forum after reading and agreeing with the notes below.
- Only the registered participants can use the URL. Redistribution is prohibited.
- Setting up viewing environment shall be prepared by yourself.
Organizer will not bear the cost of viewing equipment and telecommunications.
- Organizer will not be responsible for viewing availability due to system trouble, etc.
- If unauthorized access is suspected or if livestreaming of the forum is interrupted, Organizer may disconnect access without notice.
- Recording, capture, posting on social networks or blogs of any contents of this forum are prohibited. Any contents of this forum cannot be used by duplication, download, distribution, transmission, broadcasting, exhibition, sales, modification, correction, and any other way. When a violation is found, Organizer requests deletion and the violator will accept to obey.
- Organizer will not take any responsibility or obligation, of any kind (explicit or implied) of the content in the forum, to the extent permitted by law, except in the case of intentional illegal acts. Organizer will not be responsible for any damages caused by or related to the use of this information, in any case, indirectly, caused by or related to the use of the content. Organizer will not take responsibility or liability for accidental or consequential damages.
- Matters concerning this forum will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and in the case of disputes, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Handling of Personal Information
You may be contacted by E-mail or phone for purposes of clarification in the event that there are areas of your application that are unclear.
Nikkei collects personal information on the application form such as salutation, name, gender, age, company/organization, department, job title, e-mail, postal code, address, country of residence, "How did you hear about the forum?".
- Nikkei will use your personal information for the managing, contacting and sending necessary materials related to the event.
- Nikkei will also use the information statistically for further development and enhancement of future events.
- Nikkei will provide your personal information to a third party only when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
Nikkei will provide personal information to some third parties such as service providers. Nikkei engages service providers who support the event. These service providers include, for example, but not limited to, event agencies and delivery providers. They can only use your personal information under Nikkei’s instruction.
Nikkei may also provide your personal information to relevant third parties to comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes, to enforce any of our other rights, to protect and defend Nikkei's rights, assets and properties, and to protect the safety, asset or property of you or the public. Other than the above, Nikkei will treat personal information you provided to in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Position of Nikkei Inc. on the Handling of Personal Information.
- Handling personal data of EEA and the U.K. residents
The below shall apply only to the handling of personal data of persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA)and the United Kingdom (U.K.), in addition to the above.
We always process personal data on a lawful basis, such as your consent, legitimate business purposes, contractual necessity and legal obligation.
Personal data may be transferred to countries or jurisdictions outside your residence area. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your residence area and would not afford many of the rights conferred upon you in your residence area.
We will put in place reasonable safeguards to protect information that is transferred in this way.
You have the right to access your personal data, request to delete your personal data, request to limit and/or object to the processing of your personal data, and request data portability with regards to your personal data. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before withdrawal of the consent. You can contact us to exercise the above rights.
You can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority if you have a complaint regarding Nikkei’s processing of your personal data.
Nikkei will retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Handling personal information of California residents
The below applies only to the handling of personal information of persons residing in California, in addition to the above main part.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of your personal information. These rights include:
- The right to access the personal information we process about you;
- The right to know what personal information is collected about you and if any information is sold or disclosed, and if so, to whom;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information, if applicable;
- The right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information, if applicable; and
- The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights above.
You can contact us and exercise any applicable rights. When you contact us and exercise such rights, you may be required to submit proof of your identity and/or address, if we are unable to confirm your identity or cannot verify that you are a California resident. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, subject to proof of identity and authorization.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information”
We do not “sell” (under the CCPA’s definition) your personal information other than sending your personal information to the sponsors of the event based on your consent. If you do not wish your personal information not to be sent (i.e. “sold” under the CCPA’s definition) to the sponsors of the event, please do not agree with it when you register , or please contact us.
Please click the "register" button to submit your application, if you agree with the terms and conditions above.