15/08/2018(Wed) 11:02 am (GMT+08:00) updated
Thank you for your participation! We hope that you had a good rest!
The photographs from the session are now up on our Facebook page! Click here to view!
For participants who have indicated T-shirt size exchange, you may now do so at The North Face Outdoor Training Station Marina Square #02-171-157 (opposite Marks & Spencer). Please produce a copy of your event confirmation slip for verification purposes.
Do continue to like and follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for more events and special offers that are coming your way! @TheNorthFaceSG
Cheers and until the next Outdoor Training session! #neverstopexploring
02/08/2018(Thu) 10:05 am (GMT+08:00) updated
To all participants of THE NORTH FACE OUTDOOR TRAINING - Hiking For Starters (4 August Session)
Thank you for your interest and signing up with us!
Before the session starts, please take note of the following information:
- Meeting Point: Y-junction between Hindhede Dr and Bukit Dr (Grass Area)
- Registration begins at 8.00am. Please have your confirmation slip (hardcopy or digital) ready for ease of registration.
- We will issue your selected The North Face Training Tee upon registration. Changing into it is highly recommended.
- There will be no bag deposit available for this session.
- Do ensure that you bring along at least 1L of water for the session.
- We also highly recommend that you bring along a rain jacket, poncho and/or an umbrella.
- Please come dressed in sports attire.
- Hiking shoes are highly prefered. However if you do not own a pair, sport shoes are acceptable.
- Please ensure that you have breakfast before coming for the session.
- You may bring along small snacks such as energy bars, biscuits and candy into the trail. However, please be reminded to dispose of your trash appropriately.
- The Outdoor Training session will kick off at 8.30am.
- The total distance is about 5 - 6km long and may be strenuous for some as it is on uneven terrain and there is a handful of ascends and descends.
- In the event of wet weather, the trainer may decide to wait or cancel the session.
We're excited and we can't wait to bring you all on an adventure!
Meanwhile, rest well and see you on bright and early Saturday!
2018/11/24(Sat) 08:00 (GMT+08:00)
2018/11/13(Tue) 18:30 (GMT+08:00)
2018/10/27(Sat) 08:30 (GMT+08:00)